This page provides you with information on how our website JobApplicationWorld.com collects, uses, stores, and protects the data it gathers from you. Any of our subsequent requests for personally identifiable information will follow the rules you will find on this page:
What Information We Collect
Our team can collect the following information from our users:
Personally Identifiable Information
Given the sensitive nature of this information, we rarely ask for it and never collect it without your consent:
- Name and surname.
- Contact information like e-mail address, telephone number, social media profiles, and so on.
- Demographic information like geographic area, gender, age, interests, preferences, and the like.
- Any other information which might come up during customer surveys or offers.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Although this information is personal, it cannot be used to identify your identity. This data is only collected for statistical purposes and helps us tailor our content to our users’ needs and preferences.
- IP address.
- Information about and from your Internet Service Provider.
- Browser information.
- Pages and websites you visit.
All the information we collect is used to improve the quality of our website and services. To do so, we need to find out which of our tools work best for our users and offer real advantages as a whole. At the same time, we also need to know which pages have real value to our users, and which ones need improvement.
How We Collect the Information
This section outlines the tools we use to collect the aforementioned information.
Browsers accept these cookies automatically. Nevertheless, you can change your browser settings to prohibit the automatic download of these cookies or to enable notifications when cookies are ready for download. Nevertheless, if you decide to decline the download of cookies, know that some of the features and services of our website might not function as well (or at all).
Web Log Files
We use web log files to collect information for statistical purposes only. These log files record the date and time when you accessed a page on our website, the browser you are using, the page that referred you here, and the page you last visit before you exit.
How We Use the Information
All the info we collect and store about you is used to understand your needs, preferences, and likes better and, therefore, customize your experience with our website.
We do not sell or share the information we collect from you for financial gain. Nevertheless, we may disclose your non-personally identifiable information and personally identifiable information in the following cases and to the following third parties:
- Companies who perform services and duties on our behalf, such as web hosting companies; nevertheless, these companies and their employees are strictly prohibited from sharing your information.
- Companies or entities who require such information in compliance with valid laws, regulations, warrants, subpoenas, or court orders.
- Advertising companies or third-party entities who may place certain cookies on your browser to provide customized ads, services, and content.
- Companies or entities who purchase this website.
How We Protect the Information
Our team is using managerial, physical, and electronic procedures to make sure the data we collect and store is highly protected. Only a limited number of individuals can access our network, which is regularly tested for vulnerabilities.